Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Friday, July 17, 2009

Energizer Bunny of The Week!

Hey yo! lol.. yeah... it's i don' know how long that i haven't blogged.. so yeah.. this week it ended AWESOME-ly if i do say so myself.. lol.. yeah.. it was an interesting and fun week! :) lol... well.. sadly it started off with me missing 2 days of school because i had fever! -_-" so yeah.. missed A HELL LOT! :O but i'm going to catch UP! :D lol.. yeah.. being optimistic for once.. although there'll be a lot of TEARS going through this process of CATCHING UP! :''( yeah.. so Wednesday was nerve-wracking! :O it was NOMINATION for RANGERS.. :B i nominated Myra for SECRETARY! YAY! lol.. so i was like laughing, "Mye! I just realise something!""What?""Now you can ask Izzul for help in secretary work! he KAN secretary! lol.. :D""LOL! ha ah! lol... " so then Myra nominated me for COY LEADER... i was nervous to wait for what were the assignments that we had to do... so yeah.. i was on the verge of dropping out from the nomination... but Myra insisted for me go for it! So yeah.. i shall do my best! : ) so next.. me, Shiqin, Jing Wei and Poh Lian were 'PICKED' to go for this 'TOURSIM QUIZ'??? :P lol.. so yeah... we went and we PASSED! hahahah.. so how surprisingly, I met with my old2 schoolmate Erique.... he got taller and obviously STILL smart.. lol.. i was not surprised he won... lol.. :) soo.. yeah! Hari Koko went well! my cookies got sold out! woot! Sash's Tuna Pasta... as usual i was delicioso! lol... yeah... so.. spent time with Mye and Athira and Amira and Sush..it was AWESOME.. lol.. hahaha.. so ta bye nites...

Happy 24th Birthday Tom F. : )
We LOVE you dear... <33

No comments:

Post a Comment