Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Sweet 16 Party 15/08/09 :)

Hey there...just posting TONS of pictures from the party day.. because Blogger's photo uploading is faster than Facebook's so yeah... I had a great time!! It was AWESOME and a SUCCESS! Sadly some people didn't get to come... I invited around 20+ but only 11 turned up.. Tash was unable to make it because she's in Sabah..So yeah.. but, I just wanna thank EVERYONE who CAME! :) Thanks for your presence & the PRESENTS! hahaha.. get it? LOL.. so pathetic.. hhahaha.. oh well these are the pics that I picked out to show all of you! :)



This is the Birthday cake Kak Nia bought for me! It's RM 145! OMG! :O lol.. hahah., but it's SOOO DELICIOUS! :)





hey everyone! Meet my trainer and his wife, Uncle Shariff & Aunty Azura! They're parents-to-be!! Awww... <3



Group photo!! I told Myra we're like Skins jer.. hahah, but then i changed, We are:
CLOTHES ; Physically Innocent, Mentally Corrupted :)



I prefer this one! :)




Mingling time! :) We talked & laughed a lot :)


Hello everyone! Candid time! hahaha



The adults were eating DURIAN! :) LOL.. Uncle Shariff's the one who requested the DURIAN for Aunty Azura, awww... So Sweet! He looks hot here thought! ;)




Blowed the candles! hahaha Look at Sean & Izzul! :) so cute! haah.. yeah my dad ask them to stand on the chairs just to cover the mirror from reflecting the flashes from the cameras!



Such a CUTE pic!!! :)




Aww... Uncle Shariff, Ma & Aunty Azura! :)



McFlyettes' Performances! Sadly one member is not around! We miss ya Tash!!! :)


Candid! L-R: Izzul, Sean & Effy!



Ahhaah.. Funny! Poh Lian was taking pics too! So many photogs!! :) L-R: Effy, Alianna, Poh & Pah!



Opening present time! That's Amirah's pressie to me! It's the small cat like the one Tash gave! :) Now Tash, your cat yang you bagi ade kawan!! :)




Kak Aida & I! :D


Me, Myra & Sash...





This was what Sean & Izzul gave me: The pen.. The pen container, Saras gave!




Kak Aida gave this to me! It's Crabtree & Evelyn Soap! :) Smell awesome! I think Sash got high just sniffing it! hahaha.. it's Sash! :)



L-R: Sash, Myra, Me & Saras :) before they all went home.. They last ones to stay! :)



This is the other present Sean & Izzul gave me! :) It's that Arm Rest thingy! So cute!! Thanks Sean & Izzul!Oh.. p/s: Say thanks to Wai Joon & Matt Chin for signing the card! hahh




This is what Pah gave me!! So pretty! Thanks Pah! :) I love it!!



The brooch & pin that Alianna gave me! Thank you!! So shiny!!



There's Amirah's cat!! :)



These are the books I got! :) Tuesday With Morrie is from Iman! :) & The Last Lecture is from Sasha, Effy & Ujang :)



Ahaha.. So called McFlyettes' 'Photoshoot' hahah... Yeah.. Kudos to Kak Nia! :)



'Photoshoot' #2! hahahha.. Yeah.. this looks cool! hahaha.. Kudos to my sis again!




Okay then! taa... bye!! Thanks everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment