Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Oversleeping Is The Last Thing I Wanna Do :B

Yeah.. hello.. i woke up around 8... but sadly my heavy little head could not resist the comfortable pillow... so BOOM zzzzz....... until 11 am... :B grrr.. i do not like oversleeping!! ;O but what to do... you know what they say.. too much of a good thing is bad.. HA! XD yeahh... school is coming.. -.-' i feel tired to even think about it.. sighs.. why can't we just go on with EXAM! i seriously just wanna get over with it.. i haven't even finish Rangers' Coy Leader Assignments... Myra is 90-100% done for her Secretary post... geez man.. lol.. hahahah.. yeah.... currently blur.. :O hahhaha.. I need to call Bapak!!! :D i want him to buy the Taking 5 DVD!!! :) lol.. yeah.... well... what else??? I am sooo eager to buy FABRIC MARKERS!!!! i want to design ALL of my PLAIN T's!!! hahaha..yeah.. I waaaannt! lol.. yeah.. well okay.. i guess that's all,wanna go get ready before Myra comes! ta bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment