Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Friday, September 25, 2009

Why Isn't Guilt Hitting Me Anywhere?

Hello.. yeah.. instead of being at tuition.. i'm here.. not feeling to bad about it.. Well, at least I'm going for History later.. It seems like I prefer that class more than Maths. Hhaahaa.. Wow.. That's weird.. I didn't know that I would grow to love HISTORY :P haahaha.. This is a WELL IMPROVEMENT :) Thanks Mr. Saravanan :) so yeahhh... i guess that's all.. I can't believe school is coming back.. GAH. Hahha.. Whatever.. Life has to go on.. and EXAMS coming.. how PEACHY
Current Addcitions:
Danny Jones *Uh.. LOL. more like He's an UNLIMITED Addiction ;)*
Boys Like Girls
Dimitri Leonidas
Revision :) *Hahah, I'm GOOD :)*


Let's make this a good show.. How happy our lives are but it shows no more than that :)
ta bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment