Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

We Sang, We Laughed, We're All Smiles ; Yeah That's 4SD :)

Dear 4SD you're one of the best things that has ever happened to me :) HAHA. We might have a LOVE-HATE relationship, but we are still HUMAN enough to forgive each for it! :) okay. So yeah. Today was our supposedly CLASS PARTY :0 but on I, Amirah, Amy, Maryam, Syahidah, Lis, Sangita, Nisha and Yamuna who came for the party. LIKE WHOA man. haha. But at least Nik stopped by to say hello :) ahah. Yeah. Oh yeah, Lis also brought Faizal along! :) Aw, they're so ADORABLE :) AND Amirah invited Yeow! Both of the guys were NICE :) So yeah. We had a karaoke PARTY at Ampsquare, Sunway Pyramid :) and since we paid for like 23 people.. and there were only 11 of us, each person had to drink to DRINKS :O my bladder was damn full by the end of the day XO haha. Well.. Okay then here are the photos that I managed to take :



Amy Lim :) We were in the dark MAN! haha.



Syahidah, Amy and Me :) Going to miss you Syahidah :'( <3



Nisha and I :) Sorry for the flash dear! :O



L-R: Lis, Faizal, Yeow and Gon :)
Lis and Faizal SANGAT COMEL TOGETHER :)
you SO have to agree with me Lis ! ;)
p/s: Sadly, Lis and Amy are moving classes :(
TAKPE.
We still LOVE AND WE WILL MISS YOU ALL. :)


tabye.
ILY LAMElla's :)
we shall do this AGAIN.
NEXT YEAR MAYBE?
5SD Class of '10 :)
YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment