Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Come On Get High Baby :D


SWEETS,CANDY,CHOCOLATE ;DAMN THAT'S WHAT I'M CRAVING FOR NOW :B

HEE. the JOY AND WONDERS of our little MONTHLY SICKNESS :)

SO.
I.
WANT.
YOU.
SWEETIE.



I want TOO EAT THEM UP and never REGURGITATE THEM EVER AGAIN ;) HEE.
Like DUH. LMAO.



OOOh.. I think these are EARINGS :) WITH real SWEETS :) So sweet if a guy gives you this! Now there's a REASON for him to nibble you ear ;)

Your love is so sweet ; It bites and hurts :)



THESE reminds me of HARIBO SWEETS. Yeah, should be.. Speaking of HARIBO ; Lil' Chris LOVE THESE :)

But nevertheless : I prefer GUMMY WORMS :)



Future BOYFRIEND ;) wherever you are , GET ME THIS EVERY SINGLE TIME I GET MY Monthly Sickness okay sweetheart? Then, you'll never ever have to face my WRATH of MOOD SWINGS and ANGER-FILLED RAGE :) teehee.



I wanna get out of this place and find you out there :)

tabye.
laterdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment