Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Brain Hurts

Hey! :) had our EduFair in school a few days ago! :0 I was so EXCITED about it ;) Well, yeah! Who wouldn't be excited about checking out our FUTURE UNIVERSITIES! :OO so was checking out a few of 'em like UC *University of Canterbury, NZ* KDU College, Bellerbys College *MUM got the app. forms already apparently, WOW that's FAST -.-!* Yeah.. So it turned out that not many universities of MY CHOICE offered both of my AIMED majors which is ; Chemical Engineering or Law.. So yeahh.. it was cool though. get to explore more about other courses and other universities. Sash was searching for Computer Science or Computer Engineering. yeah.. didn't see Myra though. So yeah..... I was still a bit undecided of the location of where i'm going to study... But i guess i can still browse more before make an ultimate decision.

ENGLAND?SCOTLAND?NEW ZEALAND?AUSTRALIA?

OH YEAH, YOU GOT THAT RIGHT BRAINY!

tabye
still undecided.

No comments:

Post a Comment