Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Time Is Now

Dear Mental,
I got accepted to Bellerbys College in London! (; YAY. (Y)
YAY is not only the word, but BOO HOO too :B I'm leaving Malaysia and my LOVELYS :(
That's okay, life's full of challenges :D I can do this!
HAHA. So I am leaving in the 30th of December 2010... In the morning -.-
I can't believe my PLANS of spending NEW YEARS here are RUINED. GEEZ.
DAMN, but I hope my LOVELYS will be there for my departure :O
I really wanna see them before I leave for London.
Apparently according to mama, I won't even be able to come back to take my SPM results :'(
My holidays are limited. SIGHS.
Speaking of LIMITED hols, SPM's around the corner, which reminds me, GRADUATION'S around the corner too.
Haven't picked which baju kurung to wear.
Er, it's Friday already -_- okay, Well enough chit chat. Sadly, I have to continue tomorrow!
So, okay then.
Will update MORE SOON :)

p/s: I changed my font :)
HAHA.
LAME :p
tabye

No comments:

Post a Comment