Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Family Day

Dear Mental :)
Today, studied a bit and then spent the whole day at Putra Stadium, Bukit Jalil today! :)
We watched the ATP World Tour Malaysian Open :) WEE.
Although none of the players that I adore were there but it's okay!
Had TONS of FUN!
HEE, so yeah. watched the Men Doubles Final & Men Singles Final!
SO damn AWESOME.
And because of THAT Megat Adlan said I'm a stinking rich girl :p
HAHA. Douschebag ;)
I miss you Megat Adlan Sufri :)
LMAO. Yeah.
Weekend was a drag, minus TODAY.
HAHA. wait, MINUS a BIT of yesterday :)
Met with Sheira, Zaini, Kak Keena at Kak Zaza's OPEN HOUSE ;)
Oh yeah, BONDED with my 12 year old nephew, Iqbal :)
Such a sweetheart!
well yeah, basically that's it really ;)
okay then, going to watch HALFWAY of the Commonwealth in Delhi 2010 opening!
TTFN (Y)
tabye

No comments:

Post a Comment