Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

No Way Out

Hey there.. i am currently in a state where i have yes, NO WAY OUT... =_=" previous homeworks' are piling up... Not exactly a GOOD sign... I.I" I am so going to die... I think i died for Chem, Bio , English and History... the 'Golgi Apparatus' in myelf is not functioning so well... i think its dead when i don't even realise it... What the hell?! Sighs... I just linked Marissa, Lilian & Melsa onto my blog! : ) yay! Wow... THAT's done... HOMEWORK no.... -_______-" Time's like these i hate John Ohh for writing the song, 'Whoever She Is' where the lyrics(i shall now replace with my OWN words..):
So to hell with the homework.... lalala... i am annoyed by MYSELF... =_= i slaute to my classmates... they're awesome... not only that, i salute to my BFF's because they too can handle it when i can't! -_-' gagagaga... Sorry Lady GaGa... didn't mean to offend you there mate! lol.. :O haha... yeah.... gym was TORTURE as per usual... lazy to talk about it... don't even want to talk about it... lol.... loll... random.... i haven't distribute the lollipops to the trainers... hahha... lol.. how ironic.. trainers... and lollipops... that would sooo affect them.. lol.. lalal... they''re fit... damn-la they... lol... why is it suddenly soooo random.. i'm sorry my bad... just not exactly in a right mood to do this.... -__-" just piano! yaya! I have completed my first! Well... not perfectly of course... lol.. but i did it! i'm so proud! lol.... som thing that will torture me makes me happier.... WHAT???lol..... hahah.... yea... sadly i can;t do hafazan.., i was just thinking of doing it tomorrow.... -_-' but sadlyu my monthly sickness came... AT LAST... it's been slow... since like last.. don't get me wrong though... you know what i mean.. lol... of course you do... lol! O_O' so blur now... i didn't exactly get to see Myra today.. Yas didn't come... kinda weird... lol... aww.. miss her.. : ( Saw Sush and Tash... but still not satisfied with time that we spend with each other... (not forgetting myra! <3) Yeah... well ok then... got to go... Eya's sleeping at mine's tonight with Aunty Yah... Thank god Uncle Nasir is fine! Alhamdulillah... yeah.. sighs... have to go to gym tomorrow... cardio... damn... tired... i don't want to go to to school! stupid... i shall not do that... lol... okaay then... nightseys.... love yall..

No comments:

Post a Comment