Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I Should, Should I?

I wanna feel weightless, and that should be enough.. thank you Alex for the lyircs... that is what i want so much right now.. this instance... i'm always torn between fun & priorities.. sighs.. shall do both the same time!!! :D LOL.... Procrastination is the least of my worries... hahha... but piled up work... is like my funeral.. what the hell how ironic... i need to get a life man... well.. i need to suck it up! And be ready for WAR! procrastination starts.. not later than TOMORROW! ahhaha... when school hits.. my 'PROCRASTINATION PROTEST' is on a hold... but then again...


I'm too lazyy! :O
You can't help to be lazy now can you? Hohohoh... lol.. what the?? so yeah... i shall quote a song:
"For your information, I love my demons 'cause they keep me company yeah.. i'm gonna love my new routine.. "
Saturday by Kids In Glass Houses
Bu then.. i hate my demons... they make me procrastinate.. duh! obviously i hate demons.. XD yeah... i made up my mind.. i'm just going to...
THINK. YEAH, I SHALL TAKE SOME TIME TO UNWIND : )
ta, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment