Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Morning Abu Dhabi ; Dear God I Hate Transit Flights

Morning everyone.. I am currently in Abu Dhabi.. so yeah.. at the lounge of Etihad Airlines.. Soooo freaking tired... I can hardly open my EYES.. i think my nody is all like Jell-O... i didn't eat for the past 9 hours... -.-' i have air sickness problem. so bear with me stomach.. i didn't sleep during the flight.. was too annoyed by management of space required for me to sleep.. this dude in front of me went and push back his chair that i can't even place my damn cup on the table properly.. SHITHEAD.. oh why bother. -.-' Seriously i hope the rest of the trip is going to be less... TORTURE... i wish i am at home now.. Even my best friends are having more fun than I am.. :( This is too much la.. =.=' Dah la transit for 9 hours... I need a shower like seriously.. I bathed like 2 times before coming.. -.-' Was paranoid that i'll get STINKY.. hahahaha.. i think i got stinkier.. hahaha.. what the hell... yeah... right now the food that can be digested is only mash potato.. i can't seem to eat anything else.. i think i'll just puke.. O.O' yeah. won't want that to happen now do we? i wouldn't even want to see the sight of it... Sighs.. Damn.. i need to find something to do before my i get BORED... aahhh.... too tired to blog already.. i shall update AGAIN when i arrive in Athens.. if i even have the strength & energy to blog.. :O well okay then.. ta bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment