Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Where'd You Go People? No. 2

yeahhh.. been blogging with pictures quite a few posts lately... ahha.. yeah.. going back to my title ^ up there.... :O Where'd you go McFly? i know i know you people are in London.. it's just that.. my friends and I have been missing you people's music!!! :') can't wait for the new music... go have fun making it... :D ta... byee.




ahahaha... T4! :) yeah.. they showed this on the DVD.. it was sooo cool and funny! they had to travel by helicopter! so cool! :B hahah.. yeah.. don't really fancy Dan's hair here though... nah.. he can't pull off John Ohh's look! :) go back to CURLS Dan! :)






Okaayy.. apparently i kinda picked a photo without Dougie! my bad! :P hahaha.. but everyone looks hot! :) Danny looks better here though! :)<3 style="text-align: right;">ta bye.. :)

-i need no pressure for tomorrow ; but sadly, nervous breakdown is starting to build up slowly-

No comments:

Post a Comment