Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Being Boring.. And This Is What I Was Up To

Morning.. Malaysian time of COURSE.. :) Yeah.. or more like Salam 1Malaysia everyone ;) I like it somehow... Okay.. was bored.. I couldn't sleep after SAHUR.. so.. I decided (can't believe I'm following Izzul's ADVICE) to just SLACK and KILL TIME.. so yeah... was sleepy but can't sleep.. and yeah.. have to go to school for Pencinta Alam stuff with Shiqin, Amirah, Asma, Fala & Amy.. in a few minutes.. I need to BATHE =.= What the shit.. hahaha.. okay NAH..



Ooh..Pick Your Five at Facebook 'Coca-Cola' VERSION :) I LOOVE THE BFFs pic :)




I was stupidly playing 'Purble's Place'! Woohoo! I'm Baker Supreme! :) LAPAR la pulak.. -.-' hhahah.. Baking cakes while listening 'Corrupted' by McFly


Apologies for the cacat cutting.. was belasah-ing the whole cuttting.. I'm not good at cutting! :O
Awww.. Joe looks sooo CUTE ;) I LOVE YOU JOE DEMPSIE.. He was saying 'I LOVE YOU JAL!'



Awww.. Jal & Chris' Drawing ;) <3


Yeah.. that's all.. ta bye..
Imissyoualready 4ScienceDamai :)
YOU LAMElla's
I LOVE-HATE YOU ALL ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment