Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Saya Rindu Awak Pasal Tu La :D

Hello.. Just a short one before I go off and blast my head Chemistry mega rays... hahah.. yeah.. I miss you Kak Nia.. pelik ah Kak Nia takde :O Even Bapak takde pun WEIRD! hahaha LAME. hahah.. okay.. this is not membodek okay? This is SERIOUS. hahah Serious la sangat kan? CHEH.. nudge2 I'm such an AWESOME sis ;) Well duh.. I AM. I didn't ask for anything from both my Dad and my sister.. I DON'T KNOW what to ask for that's freaking PROBLEM. OMEGA CHI. hahah.. yeah... So.. yeah... Uncle Shariff wants an iPhone... I might get it for him.. If he wants is it THAT BADLY.. I mean.. with Qayeisha and all.. and Aunty Azura ain't at work because she's still in LABOUR PAINS.. haha AFTER LABOUR PAINS... haha.. okay... AWKWARD.. yeah.. so.. i don't know if he still wants it.. See la.. :) I'm willing to! After what he helped me through this WHOLE year.. :) haha.. he got Qayeisha & Aunty Azura :') AW. ahha.. yeah.. okay la.. mum's in the room.. so i shall crack my head stuffing all of the things CHEMISTRY related hahah and Let's hope that I'll get through Chem tomorrow without shedding a TEAR. HA. Can't really guarantee that now can I? LOL.. okay Ta bye nites :)

Insyaallah,if I'll get good results for End Year Exams and I'll owe myself something :)
I miss you Kak Nia & Bapak :'O

No comments:

Post a Comment