Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Project January : Day 10 Delayed :D

hey there readers! at last i got my Project January posts on track :) DAMN. haha. So Tired ;) okay. so now is Day 10 a photo you have taken 10 years ago! WHOA. i was like 6? haha.. i don't think i was even allowed to touch a camera when i was child! haha. ;) So yeah this is a pic of me and my kindergarden friends during my friend's party.

It was Daena's birthday! :) hee. If you can spot 'em people who are familliar they are Asyraf, Prashana, Daena herself, me *at the back of her!* , Fatin and Krishi. Aww.. Our Candy Caned striped unifrom :) YAY. I miss being a child D;

life was much easier then when you didn't know anything.
tabye.
off to sleep.
nights.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete