Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

3 Years and It's Going Further, I Hope.

Dear Mental,
It took me exactly 4 DAYS to find a PROPER way to tell him that I'll be leaving on his birthday.
And at last YESTERDAY was it!
HAHA, I told him I wanted to tell him something.
I'm glad he was patient enough to wait for it.
LMAO. You know boys, they just want you to blurt it out.
While walking with him and Amirah I told him.
Yes, I told him that I'm leaving in January instead of December.
He looked at me and said, "January? Which is on my birthday."
I couldn't help to apologise.
I told him to celebrate at the airport with me and Amirah :)
HAHA. And he said, "Let's celebrate on the way to the airport okay?"


Nice, :)
I owe you San Vei Sean.
3 years of friendship is good enough.
But, I still owe you an awesome 18th birthday present before leaving you.
Can't wait.
I shall punch you before I go :')
you're awesome and you know it!
tabye

No comments:

Post a Comment