Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Why la Nirmala, why? :D

Dear Mental, guess what?
Miss Nirmala told the WHOLE TUITION CENTRE that I'm going off to London -_-!
Why la Nirmala, WHY? HAHA Seriously?
I dunno where to hide my face now.. HAHA
Well, at least Sean and the dousche knows already.
Speaking of Sean, I told him that I was SUPPOSE to go on HIS birthday, but changed of plans because I'm going EARLIER instead T.T
I seriously hope Sean's going to be there when I'm going to London. He's one of the people that I want to say goodbye to before I go off.
I know we're just friends, but we've been friends since form 3 and Mental, you know I always get EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED to people easily.
So, not seeing him there, might just make me feel a tad bit sad.
SIGHS, so yeah. I haven't told Alyp Lee and Tash that I'm going early :'(
NEED TO TELL A.S.A.P!
Okay, mama just came in -.-
DIEDIEDIE, HAHA.
Why can't you KNOCK?
-_- I know I'm wearing GINORMOUS HEADPHONES, but I still can hear if you DON'T KNOCK.
Shall stop here, DON'T BE EMO BAIZURA!
HAHA, LAME.
so I guess that's all for now.

tabye

No comments:

Post a Comment