Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Monday, July 25, 2011

Am I Ready For The Future?

Dear Mental,

I have 2 weeks left of college, and that is so overwhelming yet surreal.

I am glad that I have survived it so far.

I still can't believe that I spent 90% of my life this year in London.

It still haven't sunken in to me yet.

HAHA. Well, that's just my way of saying, "SOMEBODY JUST PINCH ME! THIS ALL MUST BE A GODDAMN DREAM RIGHT?!"

As per usual, my melodramatic personality is beginning to creep out of me! Which I think ain't a good thing. But, I love drama, so be it.

Speaking of drama, after the long wait, I have been given an unconditional offer to CRIC/ARU for Foundation in Architecture and Bsc(Hons) Architecture! YAY me. Alhamdulillah.

This will totally never happened without my parents, friends, teachers, god and of course myself! HAHA.

But yeah! Nevertheless, I am still bummed that my campus ain't the Cambridge campus. Instead I got the Chelmsford campus! But I like it! HAHA, I HOPE I WILL.

At the end of the term after our exams, Joshua is nice enough to allow me to tag along with him back to his dad's house in Chelmsford, Essex!

Another good thing about Chelmsford, it's just 30++mins to London by train! WOOT. AHAHAH. and it's a nice quiet town! Hopefully it's like Greenwich :D

Oh and another BIG INFO, Harry Judd is from Chelmsford ^.^ and they always carry out the V Festival there! YAY. So, I have a feeling or more like I know my best friends will flip when they know that I got the Chelmsford campus :)

So far so good. :) Can't wait to accept the offer. Just waiting for mama and Kak Nia to sent me the important details in order for me to apply for accommodation as well!

Uni, I think I am ready?

Allah, what do you think?

Okay, get back to me later, ASAP okay? HAHA.




tabye



No comments:

Post a Comment