Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Why Not Just Grant Me A Wish?

Hey you.

You kinda just make me feel like I wanna strangle you or maybe just myself for that matter.

I know you mean well, but sometimes I feel like all those efforts are just a waste of your time.

Surprisingly, you still bother about me even life is going pretty well according to plan for you.

Oh gosh, I just wish there was a sign that said, 'YOU DON'T NEED ME IF YOU DON'T WANT TO!'

Sometimes I just wonder, maybe my mum is right about this thing about me.

Maybe I am naive enough to even bother about you.

Nevertheless, I am the one who tries to learn to not judge people ever since high school.

Somehow, I had to learn it the hard way.

I hope, maybe you can stop all these charades and just come clean with whatever you're keeping from me.

Apologies if I am too young to understand whatever that you're trying to go through, but you yourself said that you trusted me.

I hope it's still there.

If not, I'm sorry for you.

Goodbye, may the next encounter will be a successful one.

tabye

No comments:

Post a Comment