Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Endings and Beginnings

Dear Mental,

Happy 2012! I know I've been absent for the last 2 months of 2011. This was due to my very hectic Semester One timetable and Christmas break.

Apologies! Hopefully this year will be more consistent okay? :)

Basically, this is just my short but sweet KUDOS/THANK YOU post to those who made 2011 an amazing and unforgettable year for me :)

1) Family: Mum, dad, sis, cousins, aunties, uncles and etc; Thank you for being there in supporting me when I had to leave for college and uni. It meant the world to me. Your endless support and love is unimaginable!

2) Best friends,friends: You guys know who you are :) Thanks a bunch for keeping in touch with me even though you guys saw me coming home for only twice a year last year! I owe a lot time to spend with each and every one of you ! Forever keep in touch okay?

3) College mates: My Bellerbys people :) Haha, from college mates, we all became friends, right from the first day of college! Thanks for the unforgettable 8 months, I'll forever cherish those moments we had. Hope everyone's doing well in their respective unis now. Stay friends!

4) College teachers: Thanks for the support and advice :) Because of you, I learnt a lot in college!

5) Uni classmates: Hello my 3 months and counting buddies, :) Hopefully the next 2 years and a half will make us closer ! You guys are awesome already ;) Stay the same!

6) Uni lecturers: Thank you for the advice and guidance for last semester! I will be seeing most of you next sem again :) Excited! Although, still worried about my results :S Insyaallah I did fine.

Happy New Year and may 2012 will be better :)
tabye

No comments:

Post a Comment