Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Am That Kinda Girl, Just So You Know

Dear Mental,

These past few days have been really exhausting for me.

Some things might be falling into place like it should be.

However, there are just some things that I want to progress faster and sooner.

I just wanna have that feeling you know?

That important feeling.

I know, I know, I am way in over my head.

I keep on reminding myself that, life is not a movie that you can just make stuff up and expect every single damn thing to go your own way.

I mean, if life was like that, there won't be any challenges wouldn't it?

See what I mean? I just contradicted myself.

At one point I am some over melodramatic angst-y teenager who just wishes that life was much easier and that everything would just fall into my lap whenever I wished for it to come true.

However, at some other random point, I am this mature 18 year old uni student who feels that everything is only the beginning and that there's more to life than just shitty dramas and last minute homework.

Giving myself a push of confidence is hard enough, but to go for an unexpected emotional plunge is just another crazy thing.

SIGHS. I feel like Sheldon Cooper. It is hell in my head at times.

I've discovered my passion, I know the do's and don'ts of being a student, so what else do I need?

I might be suffering from some emotionally chronic mental disturbance -_-

Apologies for the deep and brutally honest writings of my life for now.

I guess I just need to figure out why I feel so uneasy now.
tabye

No comments:

Post a Comment