Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Morning Heart Beats

Dear Mental,

It's a lovely Sunday morning. *cue Maroon 5* :)

Sunny 3degrees in Chelmsford today.

I was thinking that maybe I should start off the morning by blogging so that I will continue on with something more productive throughout the day.

Insyaallah things will go according to plan.

Nothing much going on today. Haha, just maybe might pop into the gym. I need to do one session without Simon.

Currently listening to One Direction. Haha, Sadly I am a sucker for pop songs, so sue me eh?

Honestly, The Wanted are more awesome! SORRY :)

Okay, moving on, sidetracking, so Friday is the weigh in ! Worried like shizz now, oh god. Hopefully I lost some weight, :(

On lighter note, yet still nerve-wracking, uni is starting in 8 DAYS, I am a tad bit worried about results.

Insyaallah I did well. I mean, I tried and did my best already, so hopefully my results will be just fine :B

Another thing to be kinda happy about is that I will be going to London next weekend before Sem 2 kicks off!

That's for meeting the family, friends, visit the Royal Academy & watching FutureProof w/ Dive Bella Dive, The Debut & Chloe Swaby live in Camden Barfly.

It was the same venue where I met Forever Is Over , JMA, WSP and Find Me Next Fall :)

Excited, can't wait to take a pic with the FP boys :') ♥

Okay, then, I guess that's enough of my morning blog fix, shall go fix myself some brekkie before I starve myself -_- HAHA.

tabye

No comments:

Post a Comment