Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Saturday, January 31, 2009

School's Up & Homework's Down The Drain! =_=

Hye there! Well, as much as i hate to say this.. but i STILL have to say this... School's almost up!!!!! -__-" Damn it... Damn.... I shall admit that i didn't exactly spend my one week off 'wisely'.. : p But then again i did finish some stuff!
a) Chem. Worksheets (done)
b) Chem. Folio [my part] (done)
c) A month of 'EASY' torturing in the gym by Uncle Shariff (done)
d) English essay (done!! yay! i finally got my inspiration! :D)
Well, i decided to write about my awesome trainer, Uncle Shariff! : )
e) Chem notes (Chap. 1-2) (done)
I guess that's all for NOW.... =_= great.... oh nooo.... i just realise that i have extra class for Nirmala...... -_____-' then at bight i have piano..... not forgetting English tuition..... at yes,,, Nirmala.... lol.... Yeah...
Celebrating CNY at Trish's was funnnnyy! XD had loads of laughs.... lalalala.... There was Li Lian, Yuet Ting, Aisha, Megan, Natasha Sin. Oh.. yeah... well of course Tash came with me... The food was awesome.. I LOOOOVVVEE Trisher's house... damn it's cool... the funny thing is that she lives nearby miss Nirmala! : ) Then.... yeah... i had Sejarah tuition.... met Sandra, Divya, Najwa, Kathleen, Varsha... Oh yeah.... i met Aisha AGAIN.... lol... we're in the same tuition... lol... ;P hmmmm.... what else?? i guess basically that's all...
For today.... i went to the gym.... I woke up soo late.... i woke up at 11 am i think... thats late to me actually! lol... :D then yeah... watched the replay of The Australian Open: Rafael Nadal vs. Fernando Verdasco.... it's funny to know that my mum teases Fernando Verdasco's name! She calls him, "Verdasco Tobasco!" lol! I salute to Nadal! He's awesome.... Sorry Fernando.... i prefer Rafa ; ) though i shall never give up on my love for Roger Federer! yup... i love him... <3 color="#66cccc">Danny Jones though! : ) <33333>I'm so proud of Serena Williams! She won the Australian Open!!! yay! lol...... i pity Dinara Safina though... : ( but that's ok! you still have a long way to go! Oh... tonight i went to Aunty Julie's CNY open house... it was cool! i love her house too... : ) I got ang pow! lol.... it' so nice of her! what else... oh yeah... there i also met Jarna.... she is Aunty Aini Kuntum's daughter.... yeah... i forgot that she used to come to my birthdays when i was little... she's the same age as us btw.. hmm... yeah surprisingly she's from Sri Cempaka! lol... smae school as Albert, Edward and Ranil.... and that other dude who's friends with Albert..... oh yeah Chun Keat... lol.... yeah... apparently Albert came back to SC last week to say goodbye... and now he's in Aussie already... Bye Albert..... Yeah... i guess that's all..... Well... i go to go... ta everyone! Nitesy!

I miss Myra, Tash , Sash and Ashiqin! ; ( <3333

1 comment:

  1. Oi. Verdasco nye match sampai 5 hours DOH!!!
    Foger Federer tak sampai pon 5 hours!!!!

    ReplyDelete