Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Expressing My Love to Them :) <3 A Little To Early Before Valentine's


*Sighs* I love Danny Jones... Ain't that just adorable! ; ) Olivia is so lucky : )

Hey, there! I'm here again to update you guys on my oh-so very random post. This particular post is dedicated to the guys that i LOVE! : ) uh huh. Of course, I am expressing myself through my 'fan'loving' feelings! Okaaay.. Maybe watching 'Hocus Pocus' on Star Movies while doing this post is more random.... LOL! ;D Well, ok then.. not wanting to waste time.. These are the guys who kept me happy with their talents, personality of course their hotness : ) *sighs* So, let's start then! These are my top 10 guys!

MY TOP TEN LOVIES! <333333

Mr. No. 1 Danny Jones guitarist & vocalist of McFly



Mr.No.2 Steve Jocz, drummer of Sum 41



Mr. No. 3 Kyle Patrick, guitarist and vocalist of The Click Five



Mr. No. 4 Joseph Dempsie a.k.a Joe Dempsie from E4 Skins



Mr. No. 5 John O'Callaghan a.k.a John Ohh, vocalist & guitarist of The Maine



Mr.No. 6 Garrett Nikelsen, bassist of The Maine



Mr. No.7 Kennedy Brock a.k.a Kenny, guitarist of The Maine



Mr. No. 8 Pat Kirch, drummer of The Maine



Mr. No. 9 Mitch Hewer from E4 Skins and Britannia High



Mr. No.10 Matthew James Thomas of Britannia High




Well, i guess that's the end... But if you guys know me really well, you would know who i 'LOVE' the most : ) i'm sure my best friends, Myra, Tash and Sash know ; ) Of course, you guys do!
Okay then, ta. i wanna wish everyone a very happ 'advanced' Valentine's Day!!!

2 comments: