Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Monday, March 9, 2009

Annoyed, Annoyed, Annoyed, I'm Annoyed!!!!!! -_-'

Today... Is the most annoying day for me... woke up late.. rushed to the gym... trainer asked to do another ten minutes... =_=" DONE... then... did strectching... i DIED HALFWAY... it was DAMN sakiiit sial! Aduuuhh.... okaay. told mum that trainer was kidding about lunch.....but NO.. didn't believe me... grrr... then.. got blown off by trainer... -_-" NOT SURPRISED... sighs... had tuition... It was FUN than the gym... lol.. Miss Nirmala noticed that i lost weight! :'') yay! lol... what-la... thank you Uncle Shariff.. lol.. TORTURED IS DONE AND RESULTS ARE SEEN... haaa.. okkaay... moving onnn.. TASH SLEEPING OVER! lol.. : ) okaay have to do English oral... stupid DAMN printer ain't WORKING! gaaa gaaaa..... wht the?? how the hell am i suppose to explain to Pn Hoh again???? -_-" never mind... lol... sleepy.. i smell of tuna... still annoyed by TODAY'S MISFORTUNES... lalallallaa...

TRISHER TIEW SUE ANN
I MISS YOU ALREADY!! <3
p/s: Don't forget to buy my KIWI bird yeah?? ; )
I LOVEEE YOU : )
SEE YOU IN TWO WEEKS LOVE!
LOVE Bai : )

No comments:

Post a Comment