Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Funny Things In School & New Haircut By My Baby ; )


Aww... my baby! Danny with his NEW 'DO! ; ) Cuttee! XD lol... Oh yeah! Danny's birthday is in TWO days! Yay! I can't wait! lol.. i wonder what Tom, Doug & Harry are going to give him! lol... I wonder... like seriously.. lol.. : ) lol.. RANDOM... hahah...
DANNY JONES' 23rd BIRTHDAY
12th March 2009
in TWO days : )
<333


Hallu.. i am now.. ILL... -_-" and OBVIOUSLY that sucks like a hell lot... I have diaorrhea.... :''O it hurts.. and to think that i wanted to go the gym today... and i didn't! I HAD A FEELING! lol.. okaayy.. fell asleep halfway through Physics homework.. now.. ALMOST done.. lol... need to do ENGLISH oral... Talking about ROGER HARGREAVES.. creator of the MR. MEN & LITTLE MISS : ) yaya! lol... haha.. My phone's ALIVE! yahhhooo... i didn't see Myra... But I called her.. lol.. very the funny.. lol.. i like Tash's classmates they're FUNNY! lol.. but then again, i LOVE my class more.. ;D lol.. sorry 4SC.. but we're NEIGHBOURS! Wht the hell??? i keep putting everything in CAPS! hahaha.. my fave habit of the DAY: saying "I MISS TRISHER" over and over again... lol... i guess i really do miss her! lol.. awww.... My class had oral... it was AWESOME! eevybody's topic was interesting... : ) good job Damai-ians! ; ) though it's funny 'cause in 1 WHOLE HOUR.. only 7 students out of 34 students did... lol... It was, Amy, Anarrin, Li Lian, Maegan, Marissa, Melsa & Nik! : )
K.. taaa... i got pinano in a few! I haven't PRACTICE! CRAP! lol.. k.. update u later!

1 comment: