Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's Time! :D

hye there people of the world! ignore my utter happiness! lol! :D Yes.. today is THE day that i've been waiting for! lol.. yup! it's :
Danny Jones' 23rd Birthday!
Happy Birthday Danny!
: ) <333
so now basically.. wht the hel?? lol... red font! Okaay.. lol back to normal! just dropping by to say that and to display and show how i MISSED McFly! Especially Danny! lol.. :D I know i'm being psycho.. but.. I'm a FAN! psycho one.. i can't help it! HEY! At least i don't STALK them okaay! lol... Can't wait for their next album! I know it's going to be AWESOME! Hell yeah.. lol : )

Awww! Behind the scenes of the 'Do Ya' music video! Soooo CUUUTEE! Tom & Danny.. so adorable! Eh, AEROBICS anyone? LOL!


Japan, Japan! lol... And SUNNIES AND HOODIES! HOT! lol.. IRONICALLY my dad just go back from Japan! haha..



Okaaay.. last PIC! Awww... Danny said it was freaky sitting inside the box! Pity him! lol.. But it's cute! : ) lol... okay then... I guess that's ALL! lol
Again: Happy Birthday Danny! : ) I know it's goignto be a great one! Duh! You're with you're MATES; TOM, DOUG & HARRY! They're AWESOME! :D
Ta. Nite.



No comments:

Post a Comment