Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Let's Start Holiday-ING and My Love For Slumdog Millionaire :D

From E4 Skins to Slumdog Millionaire, i salute to Dev Patel! : ) Yeah, here he is as Anwar Kharral with Mike Bailey as Sid Thompson in Skins :D



That's Dev Patel NOW! lol... not much of a difference but he got HOTTER! :D lol.. yup.. A slumdog that's ADORABLE! :D



Hyee.. yeah.. today it's SUNDAY!!! :D Holidays just started.. i seriously feel like it's over.. lol.. i know i'm WEIRD!! like really... lol. ok.. welll. at least yesterday was fiiinee.. i guess la... i went to the hospital to visit my aunt... she was not well... AGAIN! Divya! I have NASI LEMAK guilt again! -_-" What the heaven? lol.. YES, i can't believe i ate nasi lemak AGAIN!lol... wht the?? okaaayy.. hahah.. lol.. not onyl that MY GUMS hurt! XB gaaah... my new tooth is coming out.. like why is it soooo late!!! -_-" lol... awww man i have tuition in a few. YAY! YEsterday was family night.. my sis took my family to Tropicana City! and we ate at San Fransisco Steakhouse.. i ate this Grilled Swiss Chicken Focaccia... YUM! :P lol.. but i only ate one SIDE and the veggies.. yeah.. and then... my sis so niiicee she downloaded SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE! YAY! :D obviously you can tell that i'm at my HAPPIEST state! lol..YES! Slumdog Millionaire! i was so happy like hell! Ah... *drools over Dev Patel* Freida Pinto is sooo lucky.. lol.. wait! She's already engaged! lol.. haha.. Dev is just 19!!! ; )
Okaaay... ignore my love for Dev Patel! LOL! I guess i don't have to ask my to buy the DVD after all.. HAHA... lucky dad.. lol.. but he still have to bring me back other stuff like :
MCFLY's Radio:ACTIVE Tour 2008 DVD :D
that's is SOOOOO a MUST! : ) lol.. well yeah kind ahave to go already... Oh yeah.. speaking of getting something:
MYRA! You're SWEET 16 is COMING! : ) I NEED TO GET YOU SOMETHING! ;)
not forgetting Poh Lian's & Dirra's : )
okaay then.. i have tuition to go to... byeee : )

1 comment:

  1. Baizura~~ i link u yah~~
    u link me too? xD
    http://yuettingjjlove.blogspot.com/

    pls n tq =D

    ReplyDelete