Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Friday, November 20, 2009

The Loss of Interests & Crushed Dreams Had Left Me Undecided

What happens when the efforts of others that wants to give you a change of scenery become successful? The dreams and interests that you've had when they interfered will be crushed. OH YEAH. mine was CRUSHED AND it DIED along the way. DAMN IT. what the hell man. and now I am left UNDECIDED when my future is BASICALLY at STAKE. -.- I know. A year LEFT. FINE. I shall bear with this dreamless and 'INTEREST-less' life.



AHAHA. Funny pic above. Shows how much US girls are AMUSING at MAKING DECISIONS :)


Oh yeah. Can this pic get any more ACCURATE? LOL.

ta.bye.
if i were to celebrate X'Mas, i wish for an UNDECIDED college :)
specially made for those UNDECIDED's.
LATERDAYS UNDECIDED's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment