Blogger In Control : )

My photo
At the age where I'm starting to appreciate life more than I ever did compared to when I was back in high school. So, I'd say, give life a chance, and it might just surprise you in all sorts of ways :D

Everybody's Got Me Looking In The Wrong Direction

January:
1st : Saras' 19th :)
3rd: Sean San's 19th :)
7th : Vivonne's 19th :)
8th: AJ's 19th :)
22nd: FutureProof at Camden Barfly, London :)
23rd: Semester 2 Opens!
27th : Afiq's 19th :)

February:
4th: All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd & The Maine w/ Nav at The Forum (Hmv Forum), London.
17th: Ezra's 9th :)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Project January : Day 03 Delayed :D

Hello my dear readers. Yeah I have been high on BLOGGING MOJO. I don't think it's a good thing though! :OO OH dear. haha. Oh well. Trying make the most of it. :) before complete disability to do so for the fact that SPM is this year so I kinda have to MINIMISE my USAGE in the LAPTOP. :/ sad but true. Okay then this is my Day 03 blog which is, Fave TV SHOWS :

So yeah my first fave is my happy booster show ; Britannia High a British bred and born show starred by the most talented actors and actresses. Of course the soundtrack is also awesome. I love the plot and everything! Especially the SONGS! haha. :) I love the cast. They're so fun and happening!


HAHA. Royal Pains is like my HOUSE. My sister LOVES House and I love BOTH! Mark Feurstein is such a good ACTOR! He fits Dr. Hank Lawson! I love Paolo Constanzo! He plays Evan R. Lawson! He's so HOT! Hee.


Oh yeah. Here is GLEE! i can't believe it's coming out in Malaysia next week! WHOOO! Yay. Can't wait! Kevin McHale!!! He plays Artie! The one on the wheelchair! LOL.


NEXT ; of course my lovely Ugly Betty! She's a doll! She reminds me of me though! Minus the job & braces and BANGS.

Last but not least! My LOVE : GREEK! :) Scott Michael Foster i LOVE YOU SOO SOO MUCH! This is just an EPIC SHOW OKAY! hahaha. Google it for more INFO!


tabye.
need to sleep!
laterdays.
Day 04 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment